Don't Just Focus on Product Quality

Did you know that customers are willing to pay significantly more for an experience than a product?

Only 30% of their satisfaction rating (like the NPS score) is based on the product quality, the other 70% is about their overall experience, about how you communicate with them, about the training, about your way to support them.

Do you really understand how your customers holistically feel about you?